Monday, July 4, 2011

30 days of art...

Deborah had posted this challenge on her blog & it is the perfect thing to get me blogging more. I just read this but I had actually done some art journaling the last 3 days so I can leap in.
JULY 1st- This is an art journal page I started using shiva paint sticks. I also did a canvasish but have no photo-I will add it later.
July 2nd- We were enroute to WV for an early firework/July 4th BBQ. I was restless & started working on this art page. I used Neocolor II watercolor crayons, gives a lovely paint & is easy to use in the car. This layout is also in progress. I tend to do a few backgrounds & than go back & finish them.

July 3rd- Ok not quite the 4th but we had seen the fireworks the night before. This was my art page using Neocolor II, stamps & acrylic paint. You can't see the fun ArtC star bling very well but it is most shimmery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...