Thursday, June 6, 2019

Upcycled Journal with Eileen Hull & Thermoweb

Hello fans of the journal, today I have a fun, functional recycled journal using Eileen Hull's diecut & Thermoweb products. The Inspiration Team are playing in a cross promotion in the month of May using Thermoweb. I will have a number of projects over the coming months playing with their vast array of fun. 



For this project I used a recycled shopping bag. I love the patterns on these bags and it brings in the opportunity to make a durable book that is perfect for using everyday in & out of your purse. The bags are made of a plastic which makes them easy to wipe off if they get dirty. Supply List is below.



I have a full video tutorial for you on my YouTube channel. This video took hours & hours to create, mainly as I am learning a lot about editing like moving clips in different places,  fast forward with music etc. I hope you like it!

I am entering this in the Mini Album Makers Challenge! There is always great inspiration over there!



Supply List:
*a few of these companies have been generous with supplying product for me to create this project. Hopefully one day I will get affiliation marketing going but for now I just love to create.

Eileen Hull- Journal & Journaling Words diecuts by Sizzix
Thermoweb - Foam Adhesive, Easy-Cut Adhesive, Purple Tape
Flower Flair- A Flair For Buttons
Paper by Ciao Bella
Shopping Bag- TJMaxx
Journey Books- Paper House Productions

7 comments:

  1. Loved your video Karen, I would never have known that you were new to this, you are such a natural! Your journal is gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Thanks so much for joining in with us this month at Mini Album Makers too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anne!!! Love the inspiration on mini album makers.

      Delete
  3. Karen what a fabulous way of using those shopping bags, I will have to remember this. Beautiful design and I loved seeing the mixture of signatures held inside. Thanks so much for sharing over at Mini Album Makers, i've so enjoyed watching your video, well worth all those hours of editing.
    Creative Wishes Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...