Thursday, December 28, 2017

Let's Make A Christmas Card Box!

Hi Happy Craft Lovers, a warm holiday welcome! I hope your holidays were bright, and filled with family frivolity. I am here with my last blog post of the year!!! Topflight Stamps playing with a wonderful Christmas themed Card Box. 


 This project was designed using Eileen Hull's Card Box from the Book Club Collection by Sizzix. It is available for purchase! I will use this to hold my Christmas scrapbook or pocket page cards. 


The stamp set is PaperArtsy & I love it's whimsical feel. You find it here. 


I simply stamped the images on card stock & painted with watercolor markers.  Everything was fussy cut and adhered to my box. Sadly I lost my step out photos. The box was painted with Dylusions paints & stenciled using Seth Apter stencils by Stencil Girl. 


Love how bright & cheery it is!! Well that is it for this week. I hope you all have a wonderful New Years & may 2018 bring you peace, prosperity & lots of good health!!! Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! Love how the stamp set is so flexible. You remind me to look at my stamps and dies again to see other ways to stretch them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you look at this and not feel happy? What a great idea and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...