Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Time for Family

I love my extended family & love spending time with them. They live all over the country & it is hard to get together. Life is busy for everyone. On this occasion my sister-in-law wanted to travel & spend time with us as her birthday wish, so they flew from Texas for a long weekend. We had a great time & it was a wonderful weekend. Little did I know it would be one of the last times we would spend with her husband Jeff. An all round interesting story teller & kind, fun man who was also a fabulous father/husband. It was one of the first times we spent quality time with him. A few weeks later he was diagnosed with cancer and died 1 1/2years later. This photo was taken as we spent the day walking around. I cherish the short time we had to get to know him better & it is a reminder to me to take the time out & spend it with the people you love. 

 I took a Bo Bunny paper & inked it up. Adding washi tape & inky embellishments. It is a simple page but I love how it makes the photo pop. Remember to document the people in your life who are important to you!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is my all time favorite quote about time because it is so true. Fabulous page - I think I spy a Want2Scrap stencil in use here, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes I used Donna Salazar's arrow stencil with Dylusion spray.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...