Monday, May 2, 2011

ScrapPlus DT layouts for April


Here are some of the layouts I did for the ScrapPlus DT this April. The paper line was MME Stella & Rose. This card is one I actually like! I am not a big card maker although my friend Susie tells me I should just think of it as a different shaped tag. The butterfly was stamped on acetate & carefully heat embossed, then the clear portion was filled with lovely glittery stickles. The titles was also embossed.


This next layout was an ode to my latest addiction with stamps. Therefore I appropriately stamped the crap out of it. I like this layout even though it is a mess, it has photos of stamps on it. The words were typed on card stock, cut out & colored using Tim's distress stains-these critters are so quick & easy to use!

I was trying out new techniques with my 3rd layout-printing the large photo on watercolor & painting with GMist. My friend Susie thought my daughters face was too washed out so to remedy that I cut out a printed photo & adhered her face. Trouble was it looked weird with her face sticking out. Cutting jute for her hair was the perfect solution & made the whole crazy page come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...