Monday, March 21, 2011

To the Beach!

Here is another very simple page-again totally uncharacteristic of me but I think this line from Little Yellow Bicycle lend themselves well to this style. This layout is the page map & if you look I stayed pretty true to the page map except I turned the 4 photos into one 5x7 picture. There are no hard & fast rules when it comes to page maps just a design tool to give you inspiration.
I really like this photo of my kids at the beach & wanted it to be the focus point. It was the end of the day & they had finally stopped moving & were just enjoying the tide & the waves coming in. T
his Twig paper is so well designed & the elements go very well together, so I didn't have to do much. After doubling matting the photo the outside mat was distressed with broken china. The photo/mat is adhered to the background paper & the other elements just put down also. As I said very simple page. The faux flower is a stamp with one of the kit stickers in the middle. That's it

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...