Wednesday, December 6, 2023

2023 Favorite Projects for Eileen Hull Design Team

Hello Fans of Eileen Hull! It is the last blog post of the year which is traditionally where the teams show their favorite projects of the past 12 months. Never an easy task to just pick 3, but here we are. I will have links to 2 of the individual projects as well below. All of these wonderful dies are made by Sizzix.

1st, I have an announcement that I will be stepping down from Eileen's team. I have been on her Inspiration Team for 7 years!! It has been an honor & a privilege to design along such a wonderful group of women. Eileen, our fearless leader, is one of the kindest, most genuine & fun to be around people that I know. I have watched in amazement as she has tackled building an awesome community with her Eileen Hull Facebook Fan Club. She has had to learn so much tech along the way, all while being an amazing family leader of her kids & grand kids, as well as taking care of her aging mother. Super Woman in many ways traveling the country & building an etsy shop on top of all that!! Oh & did I mention she also designs awesome dies for Sizzix & other product lines along the way? Incredible human, & one of my all time favs, that Eileen. I wish both her & the team all the best as they continue to inspire all of us with their incredible talent. I will pop in and say hello once in awhile and you will still see me creating especially on Insta & FB. 

Here is a quick look at my 3 favorites. Below is the individual photo & blog link should you want to make one. All of them have full step by step tutorials just for fun.  

 

All right enough waxing poetic here are my 3 favorite projects of the last year, in order of dates. 1st up was in January of 2023, the snowy Frame, Pocket Journal. You can find the post here. I don't often work in purple but I should because I love it! 

 


Next up let's fast forward to September. Which for the record feels like was just last month. However time is a "big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey stuff" as said brilliantly in Doctor Who. It was also time for a Nature Journal! This project was made using the aptly named Field Notes Journal. The paper is gorgeous 49th & Market.

 


Love how wide this spine is!! The rub on's for this line are divine. You can find the tutorial link here.

 


Last but not least is... drum roll please. The Ephemera Keeper! I don't have a blog post on this but it was created using the Wrap Journal. The Sunflower die is front & center. 


The inside is full of envelopes using another favorite die of mine the Journaling Card, Envelope, & Window thinlet set.  


Here is a peak at one of the envelopes. Each envelope creates space for lots of fun ephemera. The tea pot creates the closure. This paper line is also a favorite by Stamperia called Bauhaus. All the art! Well that is it for my annual round up! I hope you have enjoyed my Eileen Hull inspiration as much as I have enjoyed bringing it to you. I will see you around! Take care & remember to get inky!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...