Thursday, September 1, 2016

Creative Postcard Fun

Creative postcard fun with Canvas Corp Brands.  Our CCB Crew team did a postcard swap this summer which was quite fun! In fact it has inspired me to make a few extras to mail to family and friends. You can see the card I mailed to my swap partner here with a mini tutorial on how to make it. It is under the title Wanderlust Postcard by Karen Bearse.



Here is a similar one I did as I really loved the one I sent. The fun thing is this card is going to go into my 100 days project junque journal to remind me that this was one of the projects I did during that time.  The beauty about this kind of post card project is you can duplicate your original as a different person will receive your card so they can be quite similar. 


Here is the backside of the card. I added a stamp even though I am not mailing it because the postcard stamps are so pretty!! I even wrote a note to myself. Hop on over to the Canvas Corp blog dated Aug. 29th to see the cards other crew members did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...