Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Washi Tape Love!!!

I love, love washi tape. I use it all the time for everything. Tack down a photo into a mini album, as a boarder on the bottom, side or anywhere on an art journal page. I use washi to mark my daughters school supplies. My journal currently has washi down the side of every page- just because it is fun and colorful!
I recently went on a scrap escape with my besties. It was an awesome week of sun and fun and scrappin. The challenge when travel scrappin or even just going to a crop is how to bring lots of fun goodies without taking up a lot of space. I came up with this great idea to add washi to my travel case without taking up a lot of space. Drumroll please...
Tada! I simply took a piece of acetate from packaging and wrapped my washi around it. Now it is totally portable- audience claps wildly! Now go get your washi and get organized!

1 comment:

  1. Very compact and organized! With the Little B cutter at the top it looks a bit like a mini clipboard!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...