Monday, September 15, 2014

SDC challenge #164

Playing in the Stampotique Designers Challenge this week & the idea was to use animals. I bought this great "Caged Bird" by Roc Nicholas & this was the perfect challenge to use it.  I took a journal page by Misc Me and added my stamps.
The caged bird was stamped on a piece of type card stock. I stamped the "Sunflower" by Janet Klein directly on the page and both were colored in using gel pens so they are fun & glittery. France Papillion's "Barcode" was stamped directly as well & the words from her "Barcode Type" cut from cardstock. Some splatter & my page is ready for some journal work. I will add this into my Project Life when I need more journal space. Come play over at Stampotique!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen! A great combination of stamps! I love all the white space, and find the lines of your journal tablet bring everything together. Great coloring (surprised you got this result with gel pens!) brings the images to life! Thanks so much for inspiring us on the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...