Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Viva Las Vegastamps Monthly Challenge

The funny thing is I have wanted a moon stamp for like ever & finally I find it at Viva Las Vegastamps. I love this stamp! Bonus- I have wanted to do this project since this awesome stamp company started doing this challenge but... so this month we are on!!!! Here is my take on the challenge of brown, oranges & I see beige. 

Of course the photo does not do this page justice!!! The rays coming from the moon are gold with lots of texture- stencil + Viva Ferro = luscious. The quote is all me. Background is Dylusions spray over gesso. Stamped with Archival Ink and the rooster is painted in with twinkling H20s- very shimmery. 
I so love this companies stamps & am glad to have them. The cool rooster also has the squares from the challenge-get it?!!!!
Here is the challenge page:- Viva Las Vegas Stamps

2 comments:

  1. Very cool - love the rays behind that wonderful moon stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...