Saturday, February 18, 2012

Be Bold.

Hot off my Dyan Reavely class I was feeling very taggish. I decided to make this tag for my class swap. The stamps are her new Dylusion set- totally love the mushrooms! I added some Glimmer Mist sprays with Crafter Workshop stencils & painted the shrooms with water color paint. I liked the tag so much I added it to an art journal page I thought was finished. Apparently not!

Love the add on to this page & at least 1 tag has a home! The AJ page was done with acrylic paint, gelato stencil circles, archival stamping & acrylic ink circles to finish it off. Lots of nummy layers that show through. The caption "Evolve" is just to remind me to keep moving forward, try new things & new techniques. Adding "Be Bold" means do the afore mentioned in a bold fashion, like try out for a design team or teach at a second store. Very exciting because my Canson 60 page journal is almost full!!! I have no white pages left but lots of background pages just waiting to be finished. It is super chunky-love that! Ok now go work in your book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...