Friday, April 21, 2017

Blog Post on 7gypsies Travel Journal

I am excited to have a blog post on the Canvas Corp Brands site today sharing a tutorial on my Travel Journal. This is again using Eileen Hull's amazing journal die. If you scroll down you will see I have made quite a few projects using this die, it is soooooo versatile! 

A travel journal book with a cover showing a canvas airplane, a latern and vintage ephemera.
Ready For a Trip!!
 I can't wait to take this on vacation & fill it as I go with a glass of wine in the evenings! I have you have a chance to pop over & check it out!

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous montage of travel images Karen with wonderful signatures and embellishments. Another great journal xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time & checking it out Brenda! I appreciate It & glad you like them!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...