Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Journal My Favorite Eileen Hull Die

Hello Eileen Hull fans, I am here today with my favorite die to date-the Journal. This month the Inspiration team has been playing with their favorite dies. There is some amazing projects being posted so make sure you check out Eileen's blog to see what has been going on! 



I made this wonderful Under the Sea Journal. The cover was made of fabric with Thermo*O*Web foam adhesive & the cool embellishments are 49th & Market. The book is also a new travel class for me!!!! As soon as I get my schedule up I will link it but if your local store is interested let me know. My email is karenbearse@gmail.com or the fastest way to contact me is to Facebook message (link on right hand side of blog). 


The Journal I made has the possibility to hold 4 books. The cool thing is, the books just slide in & out of the elastic binding. Let's say you are on vacation. You can slide a book out, pop it in your purse and keep notes and ephemera in it as you travel. 


The paper & wood pieces I used on the first few books is from  Kaisercraft Beach Collection. 
 I used Graphic 45 paper as the background on the 3rd book. I plan on adding to this book as it evolves using paper & ephemera from both these lines. I hope you enjoyed a brief look into this journal! Let me know if you want to be added to my class email list. More to come & I hope you have the chance to get inky!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to take your class Karen....! Your journal is fabulous!!! I love the sea and this journal is so lovely, the papers look amazing and I love the octopus charm on the front... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would so love for you to be in class!! More so we could hang together hee!!! Hugs back Anne.

      Delete
  2. This Journal is just breat-taking. I love the batik look and all the little extras! Bravo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my fav too Karen and you always use it beautifully. I love the nautical palette on this one and the gorgeous papers you've chosen. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Autumn!! I wanted to put in in your challenge but didn't get it posted in time!!

      Delete
  4. Saw this on your Instagram feed Karen and had to come take a closer look - it's stunning!! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to pop over Karen!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...