Thursday, October 19, 2017

How To create an Art Tag in 30 minutes

Hi Blog land, welcome to how to create an art tag in 30 minutes! It is Thursday & my Topflight Stamps blog post is up. If you are like a lot of people, time is filled with busyness so how do we fit in that precious De-stressing art time? How about a little short cut tip? 


First up here is my art tag, this week the dteam are playing with butterflies. Using a preexisting tag all I had to do was stamp & emboss my image onto the tag. This was a great place to start. 


The stamp used is designed by Crafty Individuals, a company from England. The detail in these stamps is wonderful and allows for a lot of creativity. Look closely at the image, gears, postage stamps, clocks, writing... what is not to love! 



What made this tag so easy to make was my tin that sits beside me. It is filled with tags that are started with paint, ink or sprays leftover from other projects. When I want inspiration or I have a few minutes just to play I grab a tag. It is a wonderful starting point. 



All I needed to do was to stamp with black embossing ink and add some of the individual stamped images painted with watercolor. A little washi tape, flowers and quote was all it took to finish it up. I hope you take 30 minutes to play today!

3 comments:

  1. What a great stamp! The watercolors are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...