Thursday, February 23, 2017

Get a Free Chatbook!

Hi there blogland, I am here to let you know about one of my favorite things, Chatbooks! I started getting Chatbooks in July of 2015. I LOVE THEM! An automatic, painless and inexpensive way for me to receive a photo book of my Instagram feed, family vacay, or art projects. It really is quite brilliant. I can also make a book with photos from my phone or lab top without creating a separate Instagram account, quick & easy. The app is very user friendly. 


These are my soft covered 6x6 Chatbooks so far. You can choose a hard cover, different sizes & other options. Here's how it works. Every time my Instagram feed hits 60 photos I am ready to get sent a book. Brilliant! I get an email saying I have 3 days to change, delete, rearrange photos, change titles, cover etc... & my book ships. $8 that's it!!! I can edit my book at anytime if I want. If there are photos I know I don't want or titles I want to change etc. I can do that so when I hit 60 pics I just have to do a quick flip through and bam. Book done. My account is scheduled so I get my books mailed as soon as they are done but there are other options as well. If you already know you want to sign up for one, click on my link here or on the right side of my blog and get your first book free. There is a video on their site that explains more. I get an affiliate fee which I will talk about down below, and you can take advantage of this too!

,

 Here is a wee video showing a flip through and chatting about the books. Sorry about the quality but it is my FIRST online video, basically straight from my Instagram account. 


 Theses are my books so far. I am almost done with Volume 5 so wohoo! There are options to name your book & edit the spine.






You can choose what picture to put on the cover either from your Instagram feed or your phone photos.


Here is a peek inside one of my books. I can edit the caption if I want or just leave it.  What now? You can get more information straight from Chatbooks but basically just download the app which is free to get started. 

 
When I open my app this is what I see. My Family Vacation book which I am designing from photos on my phone is on top. My ongoing Instagram series books are on the bottom. All I do is select which one I want to work on.


 
The app opens to this screen. It shows my ongoing book, how many photos are in it, the date range... to edit I simply click on the "Edit Book" button.


Which takes me here loads all the photos that are already in my book. Simply scroll down to see more on your phone. If you notice, the bottom left photo, the tag, you will also see that the caption is on the next page. There is a maximum of 350 characters included on the photo page. If you have a larger caption it simply goes on the next page. I can go in & edit the caption, deleting some of the hashtags, or changing my verb-age & move the title to the page with the photo by using copy/paste or leave it as is.


I am creating another Instagram account just for my family & we can all add pictures that will go into another series of books.With 2 boys away at College this is a great way to continue documenting our family even when they live far away. If I want I can order extra copies so we all have one (makes a great gift). 



I can capture my everyday life! The best part is when you create your account Chatbooks will send you the same offer they sent me so you will be able to get credit for passing on the good news & your friends can get their first book free too! If you aren't interested in the affiliate account send them back here & they can use my link to get their free book. I  hope you give it a try!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen for this post. I will look into this further and give you credit once i get started. I like the fact that you mentioned 2 Instagram account, business and personal... sharing your experience and wisdom is great for a newbie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...