Friday, September 23, 2016

I Want To Ride My Bicycle DIY

Today I am up to something a little different. I was given this super cool wood decor bicycle by Southern Ridge Trading Co.. to decorate. Inspiration is a funny thing sometimes. I could not figure out what to do with this project. A trick I have learned over the years is, when faced with this dilemma, rather than sit & stare at it is to move on to other things. That way my subconscious can do the work of figuring it out while I am getting stuff done. I set the bike up in my kitchen so I would see it a lot throughout the day. It took longer than usual, over a week for my subconscious to work out an idea. 


Here is my finished project. Sadly in my rush to get it in the mail I did not take a great picture. If you are at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Calgary this weekend it will be on display! Lots of shimmery goodness right here. Head over to the Southern Ridge Trading co.. blog to see more. Also while you are there participate in our monthly contest to win chippie$$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...